200 g Paneer cheese, grated
4 tbsp Green Chilli Jam
2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
1 small red onion, chopped
2 tbsp gram flour
2 tbsp rice flour
2 tbsp cornflour
Salt to taste
200 g cheddar cheese, cut into 1 cm cubes
100 ml vegetable oil
- Mix all the ingredients together, except the cornflour, cheddar and oil.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and roll them between the palms of your hand to form a shape of a ball, flatten, place the cheddar cheese cube in the centre, fold in the edges and roll back into a ball.
- Preheat the oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Roll the balls in corn flour.
- Place the balls in the oil, cook on all sides until the balls are golden brown.
- Serves with the Green Chilli Jam.