1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp vegetable oil
8 chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 chillies, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 red capsicum, sliced long ways in medium strips
2 ml chicken stock
150 ml cream
25 g ground almonds
150 ml Turmeric Coconut Banana Chutney
1 tbsp coriander, chopped
Boiled white Basmati rice
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, garam masala, salt and pepper.
Preheat the oil in a large pan and add the chicken and onion—cook for 10 minutes, stir and cook until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes, capsicum, chillies, coriander and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and chutney—bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and almonds—simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with Basmati rice.