500 g chicken breasts, cut into chunks
2 tbsp lemon juice
4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
4 tbsp of our BBQ Beetroot Seasoning
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
2 chillies, seeded and chopped
Greek yoghurt and our Mango Chutney
- Put the chunks of chicken breast into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the all the other ingredients to create a tandoori blend.
- Pour the tandoori mix over the chicken—combine and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Cover with cling film and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Soak 8 wooden or bamboo skewers in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the over to 200C.
Remove the chicken from the fridge and thread the chicken onto the skewer—about 6 pieces to each skewer.
- Place the kebabs onto a rack and put in the oven for 20 minutes, turning during the cook time.
- Transfer to under the grill at a medium heat for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt and our Mango Chutney.