4 tbsp Tamarind Date Apple Chutney
3 tbsp honey, dissolved in 500ml of boiling hot water
6 lemon slices
6 lime slices
6 orange slices
50 ml brandy
- Pour the honey water into a saucepan, add our Tamarind Date Apple Chutney—allow to simmer for 1/2 hour on a low heat with the lid on.
- Strain the liquid into a jug and let cool.
- Add the sliced fruit and brandy into a serving jug.
- When the liquid is at room temperature, pour it into the serving jug and place the jug in the fridge until cold.
- Serve with ice in a tumbler or wine goblet.