180 g butter, softened to room temperature
1 cup caster sugar
2 cups flour, sifted
½ tsp baking powder
200 ml of our Strawberry Pepperberry Vanilla Jam
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Beat the sugar and butter with an electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and baking powder and fold.
- Roll into small balls and place the balls on the baking trays—spread out 2 cm apart.
- With the tip of your little finger indent the middle of each ball and spoon a very small amount of jam into each indent.
- Place the trays into the fridge and chill for 30 minutes.
- Bake the cookies until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool down and enjoy.