50 g crustless white bread
500 g tomatoes, roughly chopped
150 g strawberries, chopped
150 g cucumber, peeled, chopped
1/2 red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
50 ml Strawberry Chilli Balsamic Glaze
1/2 tsp salt
- Place the bread in a small bowl, pour the water over and aside for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze out any excess moisture from the bread and place bread in food processor.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, strawberries, capsicum and garlic in the processor and combine until almost smooth. Add the oil and Strawberry Chilli Balsamic Glaze, and process until combined.
- Season with salt.
- Pass the soup through a sieve into a bowl and discard the pulp.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve in a cup or bowl and drizzle with olive oil.