3 kangaroo fillets
3 tbsp BBQ Steak Seasoning
100 ml olive oil
3 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine the seasoning, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the fillets and coat the meat thoroughly in the mixture. Cover the bowl with cling film and put in the fridge for an hour.
- Put a griddle pan over a high heat, seal the fillets on both sides—pour the mixture over the meat.
- Allow to cook 2-3 minutes—turning the fillets a couple of times during the cook time.
- Remove the meat and allow it to rest on a board for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with the juices in the pan.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device