110 g Rosella Jam
250 g flour
15 g baking powder
350 g caster sugar
100 g desiccated coconut
3 eggs, lightly beaten
350 ml milk
5 ml vanilla extract
150 g unsalted butter, melted
Lightly whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Spread jam over the base of a 2 litre pie dish.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Pour coconut mixture into the pie dish and bake for 40-50 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, then place a plate on top and turn upside down.
- Slice and serve with lightly whipped cream.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device