5 large wedges of pumpkin, peeled
1 large red peeled and sliced into quarters
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tbsp thyme, chopped
2 tbsp rosemary, chopped
2 tbsp sage, chopped
75 ml Balsamic Glaze
75 ml olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cracked pepper
100 g roasted pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the pumpkin and onion on a baking tray.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour over the pumpkin and onion.
- Toss the pumpkin and onion in the glaze mixture until they well coated.
- Place the tray in the oven and roast for 1 hour.
- Serve with a sprinkle of roasted pine nuts.