2 large chicken breasts, sliced into 1cm wide pieces
1 large onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tbsp chopped ginger
1 tsp dry coriander
1 tsp dry cumin
50 ml sesame oil
50 ml vegetable oil
150 ml Orange Chilli Maple Glaze
Chopped chives and chilli
- Preheat the vegetable oil on a medium heat in a heavy base saucepan that has a lid.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger - stir vigorously.
- Combine the glaze, sesame oil, cumin and coriander in a jug.
- Add the chicken to the saucepan—brown on both sides.
- Add the glaze mixture and allow to simmer with the lid on for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the sauce has reduced down to half.
- Serve with chopped chives and chilli.