500 g lamb mince
4 tsp BBQ Steak Seasoning
1 tbsp coriander, chopped
1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
100 ml olive oil for brushing and cooking
Yoghurt and our Mint Apple Chutney
- Mix together all the ingredients until combined.
- Divide into eight balls, then roll each ball on a board with a cupped hand to turn them into sausage shapes.
- Thread onto four metal skewers and brush with oil.
- Preheat a lightly oiled griddle until on a high temperature and cook for 3-4 minutes each side. Don’t turn until they are well sealed or the meat will stick to the pan.
- Serve the Koftas with yoghurt and our Mint Apple Chutney.