1 cup oats
¾ cup flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
200ml of our Cranberry Cinnamon Jam
⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp salt
1 ½ tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup mashed banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line a baking dish (3 cm deep, 29 cm length and 20 cm width) with a parchment paper.
- Combine in a mixing the oats, flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, banana, and vanilla. Stir in the maple syrup.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture until incorporated and fold in the jam.
- Place the dough mix in the baking dish, flatten and spread evenly—in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove, slice into square whilst hot, place on a wire rack to cool and enjoy!