600 g tender pork loin
100ml olive oil
200 ml of our Rosella Chilli Apple Jam
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 tbsp red wine
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Combine all the glaze ingredients in a jug and stir well.
- Place the pork in a 10 cm deep baking dish and pour the glaze over the pork.
- With your hands, rub the glaze evenly all over the pork.
- Put the pork in the oven for 1 hour, turning it periodically throughout the cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with remaining juices drizzled over the meat.