125 ml Strawberry Chilli Balsamic Glaze
200 ml Greek yogurt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
4 skinless chicken breast halves
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp parsley, chopped
1 tsp mint leaves, chopped
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, our glaze, pepper, cinnamon and salt.
- Place the chicken breast in a shallow baking dish, and pour the sauce over them—refrigerate for 1 hour, turning chicken over half way through.
- Preheat the olive oil in a large-skittle on a medium heat.
- Scrape the marinade off of the chicken breasts, and place them on the skittle.
- Brown the chicken on both sides, then reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Serve the breasts, sliced or whole with your favorite vegetables.