500 g chicken mince
100 ml Beetroot Apple Chutney
1 onion, finely diced
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tsp parsley, chopped
1 cup breadcrumbs
100 ml olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except the oil).
- Take 2 to 3 dessert spoonfuls of meat mixture and form into a golf size ball and set aside on a clean plate. Repeat the process.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium.
- Place the rissoles in the pan with 2 cm apart—enough room to move them around.
- Cook each rissole for 5 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with our Spicy Tomato Sauce.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device