- 4 medium size carrots, peeled
- 5 medium size zucchini, washed
- 50 ml Balsamic Glaze
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch pepper
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
- Use a peeler to slice long, thin strips of carrots and cucumber—place in a salad bowl.
- Combine in a separate bowl the rest of the ingredients (except for the sesame seeds) to create a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the carrots and cucumber—coat the vegetables thoroughly.
- Serve and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device