400 g seafood mix
300 g Salmon, skin removed and sliced into cubes
250 ml coconut milk
6 tbsp Chilli Carlic Chutney
1 small red onion, chopped
4 tsp garlic chives, chopped
4 tsp parsley, chopped
4 tsp coriander, chopped
2 tsp ginger, chopped
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
150 g butter
1/2 tsp salt
80 ml olive oil
- To make the mash, cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling salted water for 20-25 minutes or until tender, then drain well. Add the butter, salt and mash the ingredients until the potatoes are completely smooth.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the onion, garlic chives, parsley and ginger.
- Add the Chilli Garlic Chutney, stir well and cook down for 3 minutes.
- Combine the seafood mix and salmon—cook for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and coriander, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Pour mix into individual pie dishes or in a 20 x 30 cm baking dish.
- Spoon the mash over the pie and use a fork to rough up the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until crisp on top.
- Slice and serve with our Mango Chutney.