400 g chicken, sliced into 2 cm cubes
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
Pinch salt and pepper
200 g Beetroot Apple Chutney
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
250 g Arborio rice
150 ml white wine
700 ml chicken stock
150 g grated Parmesan cheese
Pumpkin, sliced and roasted
- Warm 1/2 of the oil in a saucepan, add the chicken and season with parsley, salt and pepper. Fry until chicken is done and put aside.
Add the remaining oil with the butter in the saucepan.
- Add the onion and garlic—cook until translucent.
- Stir in the rice until well coated with the butter and oil.
Pour over the white wine, then let the mixture boil for 5 minutes.
Pour in the stock—stir continuously. Cook until the rice is soft.
- Add the chutney, Parmesan and chicken—combine well.
- Serve with pumpkin slices and a spoonful of Beetroot Apple Chutney.