200 g halloumi cheese
1 tsp Mexican Seasoning
2 tbsp flour
100 ml vegetable oil
Chilli Mango Chutney
- Preheat the oil in a deep pan on a medium high temperature.
- Cut the halloumi into long strips—the shape of thick-cut potato chips.
- Combine the seasoning and flour in a bowl and roll the ‘fries’ in the flour mixture.
- Carefully lower the fries away from you in the pan. Fry on all sides until golden brown and crispy looking.
- Remove and place on a rack with kitchen towelling to drain the excess oil.
- Serve with our Chilli Mango Chutney.