50 ml vegetable oil
2 cups chicken stock
2 onions, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
4 carrots, scallions
200 g shiitake mushrooms
500 g chicken breast, cut into thin strips.
2 tbsp minced ginger a
100 ml Ginger Chilli Soy Glaze
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 pack of Chinese egg noodles
Sliced spring onion
- Preheat the oil in a wok on a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and sauté.
- Add carrots, mushrooms and salt—cook for 2-3minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock, Ginger Chilli Soy Glaze and rice vinegar.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
- Add the noodles, make a nest in the middle and add the chicken strips in the middle and simmer until cooked through.
- Combine salt and pepper.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with spring onion.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device